and 'party order .............
Marcella Palace:
E 'party some "higher order" to create diversions around ........
but here it can 'more', and then consider that in Macerata
is not no nothing, the best news of the week the news
regional newspapers and two brothers who were stabbed Macerata
for a woman .... without getting too bad.
E 'a disgusting thing. You can not 'shut up ......
Laura pegs TOO ... I HAVE SEEN BUT POLICE ARE NOT
this morning went to the supermarket. Where even We
there are two blacks who help old ladies to put packages in
machine ..... there is indeed an old woman with the truck and the black
start for home., .. and you can bet that He was helped from inside the house ......
a mark of confidence not indifferent ..... I do not .. I
for the truth 'I admit that it makes a difference ...... the black stuff for me
door of the terrace is used by a commenrciante
I know who has had many .. some can also go
bank to carry out business practices for him ... there are also graduates
..... but obviously that's wrong ..
is the fact that there are many who are exploited or protected by their own relatives
. or .... compatriots .... and then .... this engages the Italian exploitation
..... and all this yet .....
..... do not forget that many of those who had already gone to work in the north
..... NOW IS THE SOUTH driven back ..
WITH DRAMATIC RESULTS THAT WE ALL implication.
What to expect at this point .......?
Rebellion in mass tragedies .. and no end.
OVER ALL MEN ARE OFTEN ONLY, NOT FAMILY ..
Compagna, WHY 'IN THESE YEARS, NOT' STATE
allowed to come into compliance, to have a
CLOTH OF RESIDENCE PERMIT, without which,
least in the north, for some 'TIME IS CAUGHT
WITHOUT EVEN THE JOINT ALERT IF THEY HAVE
and imprisoned. AND THEN RETURNED TO THE COAST OF LIBYA
........... WHERE WILL DIE unseen. Marc Palazzo
I know is that I have to stop being just behind the unfortunate animals
and try to help a little 'more' these unfortunate
two legs ..... but I do not know where to start, since
I started with the vote many years ago! And we will be here soon
the administrative ......
Maria Chiara Aniballi
events that are causing me endless grief and anger.
I, in my studio - tourist area - I find myself almost every day
to witness the following scene: the cars of the CC.
or police (which is worse) that arriving at full speed, the boys
selling bags and hats that load quickly and the merchandise
fury and if the damage to his legs, the police chasing them
... of course, if you are in a car or scooter,
I happen to stop and obstruct the means of the forces
dell'Ordinesai, we women drive badly.
Laura pegs
I honestly do not understand: You say that the scene takes place at
NapoliIn famous Via Partenope (Caracciolo) for decades ....
as Neapolitan say it is right that marciappiedi
that are scenic and beautiful reservoirs on Sunday
merchandise from unnecessary and repetitive.
can not be allowed .. But our
rulers have long been
understand that these people do not suddenly appear out of nowhere .....
.. THE GOODS ARE PRODUCED BY CHINESE .....
VENDORS ARE ALL BLACKS .... even those do not appear
nulla.Le their women from ...... I do not see much but I know that
are on the roads to work at night ......
and even those do not appear out of nowhere.
If your were a civilized country with a political class .. ..
CIVIL long would have had to take action ....
IDENTIFICATION AND RESIDENCE PERMITS .. .. ..... MONITORING
work is a right of all ..... a duty control of the police. Black
accompanying the old lady home with groceries,
chetenta is a man to work .... The woman on the street selling her body
is a human being like everyone else.
BUT WE ARE A COUNTRY .. BAROQUE ... WHERE A CASE OF A HEAD OF GOVERNMENT
now turns from morning till night .. Surrounded by dozens .. Dozens of police and
both private and public
THAT ARE FROM HUMAN CORD AND MAYBE EVEN THE FOLLOWING IN BATHROOM.
We ..... the parliament deputies and senators do not vote either ... ..
shirts .. I admire the colorful ties ... the television appearances.
altercations in front of the camera .... have fun .....
help us to spend the evening .....
and then in a moment. We also ask you to write a semi-unknown name
on a card that does not apply to anything .... that will allow 'other people
or always the same as taking a fat salary and a pension from nabobs ....
While the parliament will be 'more and more' meaningless, more and more 'baroque ...
BUT BEWARE !!!!!! THE HEAD HAS LONG outlined his strategy:
sent home ALL THOSE THAT DO NOT SERVE AS toady ...
STAY CLOSE TO THE OTHERS: his faithful servants which controls.
In this chaos ... of course the sharp operators tricking fit and screw
armchairs ... unscrupulously become yes men of splendid
and someone else does the pantomime show .. to be able to fight the boss.
(only so in words for a second) then "repenting" immediately.
serves as a diversion to make the scene more believable
AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ALREADY KNOW: Parliament and 'the place where we talk about ..
the facts do elsewhere, in the secret rooms of a villa or palace
.... while outside hundreds of police
ARMED ... ARE DRIVEN TO BE MONITORED.
.. and it consumes so 'our lives and the lives of those
(white or yellow blacks) who have come here to seek a better fate
.... and live
enslaved by their own leaders who exploit them .. .
exploited and kept under the feet in turn, by paying
..... Capetti local politicians to continue to
do what they do for decades.
's why ', I
at this point, needless to enter
arena .....
discuss whether few or many Italian parliamentarians
those who eat very little and work, playing
with our security and our good faith .... MAYBE BECAUSE THEY
HAN: For the average Italian,
What matters is 'the only
face more'
appears on television.
0 comments:
Post a Comment