Thursday, February 3, 2011

Top Rated Stereo Receivers For Music

SAL STELLA January & February

were a bit 'late ...... I had the vacuum cosmic, then I decided ....

the wake of the balls I thought to do so the first stage (January) for the SAL CREARSTELLA of Monnalisa .







I used the stoffine Versace I had in my trunk of clippings (always useful), which is well suited for Christmas (eg :-)) I love this fantasy .... a lurex thread between the joints and a lanyard to be able to hang voile ......


Profile Profile left right ................. .................







Late in January, but very early in February, here, I had already made some earrings like these, and in fact the idea has proved useful!







Here they are together:








I'm already thinking about the Star of March, my unpublished, but there is nothing in advance .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment