I work with words, I take care of publicity and are often called to see scenarios coming and coming for a profession increasingly under attack, many persist in seeing in danger of extinction. But is not the future of advertising that interests me now.
do not think I know what the new media to elect a panacea for all ills. I have no certainty on display and I do not think that my Invertising can help in this circumstance ...
I like rather than go back to talk about the future. When I was invited to write for this initiative, I welcome someone to start again to wonder about tomorrow, because, without noticing, have it snatched silently. Until a few years ago tomorrow was the charm of the event, the charisma of the unknown. Then came the futurists, the guru , digital culture that has accelerated the course of history, suddenly getting closer to everyone he met on the books of science fiction or political fiction ...
And as we have abdicated to the wonderful ending that evokes the imagination. Where is the science fiction? Who remembers the last time I tried to imagine the future? Why innovation is over within a Ministry, rather than remain in the vicinity of creativity? Why new ideas are called up start and no one has the courage to fail to see an intuition? This blog
reconciles me with the imagination, because I read authoritative authors - excuse the pun, but it's a rare thing to stumble on combinations of words so happy - to experiment with ideas that move in the weeks and months ahead of their horizons, by inquiring into the events using verbs in the future and conditional.
The title of this post is borrowed from the campaign I'm working on at this time with his friend Richard Moon, editor of Wired Italy. He is overseeing an exhibition on the future that will last nine months, in Turin, from March 2011. How can an exhibition on the future of last nine months? It seems an oxymoron, a contradiction in terms, but that's what makes it so fascinating that I did write "The future is back."
Why is there an intention that is not only cultural, but it is politically motivated. To regain possession of the many stories of people who are trying to heal this country. 150 ideas, concepts and visions, as the years that in 2011 will celebrate the unity of this Italy, precisely, to mend. For those who still believe that politics is not just that rite mephitic that is consumed in government buildings, but everyday is something that belongs to each of us and feel the strong urge to wonder about the future, rather than fall back on one and only present.
The future is back means returning to imagine the future of all and inevitably be forced to want the best of our present. Projecting forward means to take care of your square meter, as Marco Paolini said in a wonderful monologue by Ilva of Taranto, to do a little 'maintenance'. Without a deal macroscenari planetary, each in his small, improving his newspaper of the future for the benefit of all.
The future is back it seems to me the best vision for digital photography scenarios next year, because it means welcome back the fantasy, imagination and creativity that we need to face the days ahead. Inside and outside the Network
Paul Iabichino
Born in 1969, is creative director at Ogilvy.
Professor of a master's degree in advertising at the Polytechnic School of Design ,
Paul Iabichino is c ollaboratore of NĂ²va24 Il Sole 24 Ore and author of Invertising,
an essay analyzing the changes taking place in the world of advertising.
0 comments:
Post a Comment