Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Problem With Poptropica

Marmalade Pears, Chocolate and Cinnamon (Cardamom)

Taa daaaa:




Well say what you mean? Here .... after a hard PILGRIMAGE I have not found the cardamom .... so I opted for a change ingredients: Cinnamon. Then continue the arduous search for the spice unavailable .... but in the meantime .... slurp!




I read the recipe the wonderful Blog Desserts Imma go go and I could not resist ...
Pere Williams, noting she does not eat never :).... so is a good solution :-) :-) :-)


I had already tried something with this match .... but the fact of my hands ........ is simply divine ..... and replicated many times siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii



So I decided to pack the jars Bormioli with this 'dress' for donation to Christmas .......



An incredible goodness ..... the pear is particularly in tune with chocolate ..... a touch of cinnamon is not bad ... is in fact very well. When will I find the Cardamom then try again and see which version is better suited, while this is delicious .... yum .........



0 comments:

Post a Comment